Join the Alpha and Start playing right now!
Secrets of Rætikon is an atmospheric, open-world, 2D exploration game set in the
romantic wilderness of the Alps. Fly through savage mountains, encounter wild animal tribes and discover the secrets of
an ancient culture. As a member of the mysterious bird people you become the pivot in the enduring struggle
between nature and civilization.
Get the alpha now!
"Secrets of Rætikon has been in development for close to three years. We're getting closer
and closer to the finishing line. Join now, and become a part of a unique project.
Watch us create a world brimming with life and full of stories."
Peter Vorlaufer, Game Director
Alpha Access Features
- Single player campaign
- A living, breathing world populated by all kinds of animals
- An emergent ecosystem influenced by your actions
- Fully interactive physical world
- An epic story told in Raetic runes
- Huge animal kings and ancient contraptions
- Play creatively and solve puzzles the way you want
- The full game is editable via the built-in level editor
- More animals, more challenges, more dangers
- The hidden cave of the gods
- Achievements and Stats
- Easily share your self-designed levels via Steam Workshop
- A mind-blowing ending that is the secret of Rætikon
Steam Workshop support
Edit existing levels, create your own, share them with your friends via Steam Workshop.
Help the game grow and enjoy what others have created!
- Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Mac: OSX 10.6
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space